An Australian native, professional tennis coach, Sarah Stone has been coaching on the WTA tour for over 10 years. A former professional player, Sarah has a vast amount of experience at the very top of women’s tennis. Currently, she is the coach of American Fed Cup player Alexa Glatch. Formerly, Sarah was the coach of Samantha Stosur who was a 3-time grand slam champion whilst under her tutelage.
Sarah is the founder and CEO of the Women’s Tennis Coaching Association and is the chairperson of the Women’s Tennis board at the Professional Tennis Registry.
Players Previously Coached:
Samantha Stosur, Anastasia Rodionova, Romina Oprandi, Vasilisa Bardina, Christina Wheeler and Nicole Frenkel
Coaching Career Highlights:
• Australian Open (2005-Mixed), US Open (2005) and Roland Garros (2006) Doubles Champion – Samantha Stosur
• Roland Garros (SF) and US Open (QF) in mixed doubles (2005) – Samantha Stosur
• Australian Open Finalist (2006) and WTA Tour Finals Champion (2005-06) – Samantha Stosur
• World No.1 Doubles Ranking (February 6, 2006) – Samantha Stosur
• 2018 S-Hertogenbosch Champion – Aleksandra Krunic
• Six ITF titles – Alexa Glatch
• Highest WTA Singles Ranking: 600
• Highest WTA Doubles Ranking: 131
• Played 2003 Australian Open (Stosur) and Wimbledon (Sewell) main draw doubles
• Competed in multiple tour events, playing doubles with Stosur
• Won 11 ITF doubles titles